Energysmart are here to advise you on the most suitable EV charger to meet your specific needs, with expert assessment as to the best location to install the charger and to answer any questions you might have regarding the SEAI grant application (amounting to €600).
Steps in the process
We carry a wide selection of internationally branded EV chargers both tethered (has its own charging lead attached) and untethered (you will have to use the charging lead supplied with your car).
- Contact us for a free consultation:
(t) 01 2542214 | (m) 087 2439457 | (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our customer advisors will advise you the best EV charger to suit your needs and will assess the best location at your home to install the new charger
- We can have our electrical engineer call to your home to carry out a more in-depth survey should this be required
- Energysmart will oversee your grant application to the SEAI to ensure you receive your full allocation of €600
- Agree timeframe for ordering and installation of your chosen EV charger
The SEAI are offering a grant of €600 to cover the cost of EV charger purchase and install.
Contact us today if you would like to know more about installing an EV charger at your home.
At Energysmart our customer advisors are best placed to advise you on the design and installation of EV charging points at your business premises, club, shopping centre or multi-tenanted apartment block.
We will consult with you on the best fit to meet the needs of your business. You may wish to bill your visitors (and staff if so desired), through an APP downloaded by users, that allows you to meter what is being used and bill accordingly. Potentially, after a relatively short time your chargers will have paid for themselves and provide your business with a residual income moving forward. EV chargers will be appreciated by staff and will, without doubt, attract customers in the knowledge that they can charge up while they visit your business. Commercially installed EV chargers carry the following benefits:
- Contribute to meeting your energy saving goals
- Positive employee experience
- Customer experience enhanced by knowing they can charge their car at your premises when visiting you
- SEAI grant available toward the purchase and installation of EV charge points